Santa Rosa Surgery Center
1111 Sonoma Ave.Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Our Commitment to You
To deliver excellent outpatient surgical services in a caring, friendly, convenient, professional and comfortable environment.
Every patient has the right to considerate and respectful care, regardless of his or her sex, economic status, education background, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status, or the source of payment for care.
Each patient has the right to:
- Know the name of the primary physician who is providing the care and other professionals who may treat the patient.
- Receive information about surgery, course of treatment, and prospects for recovery.
- Receive as much information about treatment in order to give informed consent or refuse treatment.
- Actively participate in decisions regarding medical care, including the right to refuse treatment.
- Full consideration of privacy concerning care. Confidential treatment of all records pertaining to the patient's care. Please see Notice of Privacy Practices.
At the Santa Rosa Surgery Center, we recognize the importance of staffing our facility with the highest quality professional health care support team for you and your surgeon. The staff includes Anesthesiologists, registered nurses, administrative personnel, as well as support staff and office personnel.
Our staff is recognized for providing the highest quality of care. We appreciate the trust our patients have placed in the staff at the Santa Rosa Surgery Center. We will make every attempt to honor that trust by providing the high-quality medical care you expect and deserve.